Associate Position - New Glasgow
Patterson Law is an established Nova Scotia law firm with offices in Truro, New Glasgow and Halifax and with clients whose interests range from global to purely local. Our more than 130 lawyers and staff are dedicated to meeting our clients’ diverse legal needs.
Patterson Law is seeking an energetic, team-oriented, and highly motivated lawyer to join our team in the New Glasgow office.
- Must be a member in good standing of a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers' Society.
- 3 years’ minimum post-call experience
- Practice experience in wills, estates, real estate, employment and general commercial matters
- Excellent technical, problem-solving, negotiation and drafting skills, strong advocacy skills
- Proven client management experience
- Strong work ethic with a professional and positive interest in their work
We want to attract people who are committed to meeting the needs of our clients, are committed to the practice of law and committed to working at a firm that has the highest standards of practice. Our associates work in a challenging and rewarding work environment that is motivating and supportive of their long term goals. Associates are provided with solid mentoring and support for their professional growth and success at our firm.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence to Susan Shute at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.