Tax Lawyer Opportunity
Patterson Law is currently looking for a capable and flexibly minded candidate to bolster our Tax team. Working from our downtown Halifax location, this is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to develop their career in a collegial environment, dealing with interesting and challenging tax issues and planning.
- Must be a member in good standing of a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Willing to focus on tax-related legal services
- Excellent technical, problem-solving, negotiation and drafting skills, strong advocacy skills
- Proven client management experience
- Strong work ethic with a professional and positive interest in their work
We want to attract people who are committed to meeting the needs of our clients, are committed to the practice of law and committed to working at a firm that has the highest standards of practice. Our associates work in a challenging and rewarding work environment that is motivating and supportive of their long term goals. Associates are provided with solid mentoring and support for their professional growth and success at our firm.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence to Susan Shute at email@example.com.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Patterson Law is an established Nova Scotia law firm with offices in Truro, New Glasgow and Halifax and with clients whose interests range from global to purely local. Our more than 130 lawyers and staff are dedicated to meeting our clients’ diverse legal needs.