Our immigration lawyers provide reliable and timely solutions to help individuals, families and businesses settle and establish themselves in Canada. Canada’s immigration system is complex and is governed by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, its regulations and ever-changing policies, programs and procedures. We provide legal and procedural advice to help clients submitting applications through programs offered by the Federal and Provincial Governments of Canada, including Federal Skilled Worker Immigration (express entry and provincial nomination); Federal and Provincial Entrepreneur/Business/Investment Immigration Programs; Work permits.
Our services include:
- Permanent Residence applications (Skilled Worker, Family, Business Classes)
- Work Permit applications pursuant to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), General Agreement on Trade and Services (GATS) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Assisting with the recruitment and retention of foreign nationals for long term employment in Canada
- Study Permit applications
- Temporary Resident Visas
- Extension applications for work permits, study permits and visitor records