Associate Lawyer Required New Glasgow
Published February 23, 2021
We are seeking an experienced Associate Lawyer to join the General Practice Group at our New Glasgow, Pictou County office.
The successful candidate will have experience in real property transactions (both residential and commercial), corporate matters, estates, employment law and general civil litigation.
The Lawyer will focus on delivering high quality legal services both independently and under the direction of more senior legal professionals.
- Must be a member in good standing of a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society.
- A minimum of one years experience, but applicants with more experience are welcome to apply.
- Strong communication and advocacy skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships and attract new clients
- Strong work ethic with a professional and positive interest in their work
- Willing to live in Pictou County and become a contributing member of the community as a whole. About Pictou County please see, https://healthypictoucounty.ca/welcome-to-pictou-county-guide/
Our Associates work in a challenging and rewarding work environment that is motivating and supportive of their long-term goals. Associates are provided with solid mentoring and support for their professional growth and success at our firm.
If you are interested and meet the requirements of this position, please apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patterson Law hires on the basis of merit. We are committed to employment equity and welcome diversity. Applications are encouraged from all interested and qualified individuals.
Patterson Law is an established Nova Scotia law firm with offices in Truro, Halifax, New Glasgow and Bridgewater and with clients whose interests range from global to purely local. Our more than 130 lawyers and staff are dedicated to meeting our clients’ diverse legal needs. We endeavour to maintain the highest standard of service to our clients. This can only be accomplished by employing qualified, educated and motivated staff.