Blair is a partner in Patterson Law. She is a member of the real estate practice group, and practices exclusively in the area of real estate.
Blair has experience in all areas of real estate practice, including the purchase and sale of residential and commercial real estate, financing, property migrations, subdivision/consolidation, and title and access issues, including adverse possession and prescriptive claims. She represents both resident and non-resident clients.
Areas of Law
- Purchase and sale of residential real estate
- Purchase and sale of commercial real estate
- Property migrations
- Residential and commercial financing
- Foreclosure proceedings
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Former member of the LaHave & District Fire Department executive
- Bar Admission: Nova Scotia, 2016
- J.D. (Dalhousie Schulich School of Law, 2015)
- B.A. (Carleton University, 2012)