Kathryn practices primarily in the area of family law. She has experience representing and assisting clients on a wide variety of issues, including divorce, child protection hearings, and applications under the Parenting and Support Act.
Kathryn has grown her practice in family law in recent years, gaining extensive experience in navigating the unique circumstances of family law. Helping you successfully find solutions that work for your family, Kathryn provides her knowledge of the law alongside her sound judgment, practical guidance, and ongoing commitment to best meet the needs of her clients.
Areas of Law
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS) (2019-2020)
- Dalhousie Legal Aid Service, Dalhousie University (2018)
- Bar Admission: Nova Scotia, 2020
- J.D. (Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, 2020)
- B.A. (Dean’s List), Philosophy (Morehead State University, 2012)