Associate Lawyer Opportunity Bridgewater
Published February 24, 2021
We are seeking an associate lawyer to join our firm’s growing Bridgewater office.
This a unique opportunity offering many advantages, including:
- sophisticated work and the opportunity to specialize in preferred areas of practice;
- the chance to live in a beautiful coastal setting, within one hour’s drive of Halifax;
- a competitive compensation package (salary scale available upon request);
- support for remote work, including in-house IT support; and
- all the other benefits and support infrastructure of a larger law firm.
We are looking for capable associate lawyer to help us meet the demands of our growing South Shore practice. We have a particular need for junior lawyers with experience in the areas of Corporate and Commercial Law, Property Law, and Wills and Estates.
Our associates work in a challenging and rewarding work environment that is motivating and supportive of their long-term goals. We make it a priority to offer ongoing mentorship and support for professional growth and success at our firm.
If you would like to learn more about this role, or to apply directly, please contact us at email@example.com.
Patterson Law is an established Nova Scotia law firm with offices in Truro, Halifax, New Glasgow and Bridgewater, with clients whose interests range from global to purely local. Our lawyers and staff are dedicated to meeting our clients’ diverse legal needs, and we endeavour to maintain the highest standard of service to our clients.