Natasha is a member of our Litigation Group. She has appeared before the Supreme Court, Provincial Court, and Small Claims Court of Nova Scotia.
Natasha earned her law degree at the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University. While a student, she participated in the clinical law program at Dalhousie Legal Aid Service. During her final year of law school, Natasha represented the Schulich School of Law at the Kawaskimhon Aboriginal Law Moot.
Natasha maintains an active presence in the Pictou County and broader Nova Scotia communities through her various volunteer roles. She is currently President of the Pictou County Barristers’ Society, after acting as Vice President during the 2020/2021 year. She sits on several volunteer Boards, including the Pictou County Women’s Resource and Sexual Assault Centre, the Pictou County VON, and the Halifax branch of the Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund.
Natasha lives in New Glasgow with her partner, Madison, their rescue cats and dogs.
Areas of Law
- Has appeared in the Supreme Court of Nova Scotia, the Provincial Court of Nova Scotia, and the Small Claims Court of Nova Scotia
- Has acted for both individuals and companies in various civil disputes.
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Pictou County Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- President, Pictou County Barristers’ Society (2021-present)
- Former Vice-President, Pictou County Barristers’ Society (2020-2021)
- Board Member, Pictou County Women’s Resource and Sexual Assault Centre
- Board Member, Pictou County VON
- Executive Member at Large, Halifax branch of the Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund
- Bar Admission: Nova Scotia, 2020
- J.D. (Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, 2019)
- B.A. (University of Victoria, 2014)