Julia practices primarily from our Quinn Street office in Halifax, assisting clients with residential real estate purchases, sales, and refinances, wills and estate planning, and probate administration.
Julia was called to the Nova Scotia Bar in 2018 and practiced in Halifax before joining Patterson Law in 2020. During her time at law school, Julia was on the Dean’s List and received various academic awards including the Sherron Dickson Entrance Award, Mabel French Scholarship, Bereskin & Parr Prize in Intellectual Property, Forging Our Futures Law Award, and the Allen Earle Scholarship.
Julia puts client service and communication at the forefront and strives to leave every client feeling that their matter has been given the attention it deserves.
Areas of Law
- Regularly representing clients in real estate transactions, succession planning, and probate and estate administration, with experience in commercial transactions and foreclosures
- Dean’s List – UNB Faculty of Law (2015-2016)
- Bereskin & Parr Prize in Intellectual Property (2016)
- Forging Our Futures Award (2016)
- Allen Earle Scholarship (2016)
- Sherron Dickson Award (2014)
- Mabel French Award (2014)
- New Brunswick Law Foundation Scholarship (2014)
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Real Estate Lawyers Association of Nova Scotia
- Reachability volunteer
- Past volunteer with the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Halifax
- Presentations at wills and estates planning and first-time home buyers’ seminars
- Bar Admission: Nova Scotia, 2018
- J.D. (University of New Brunswick Faculty of Law, 2017)