Originally from Lunenburg, Sandy obtained a combination law degree and Master of Business Administration degree at the University of New Brunswick after completing his undergrad in Finance from Saint Mary’s University. Called to the Nova Scotia Bar in June 2018, Sandy immediately started his career in Halifax developing his own employment & labour practice.
Areas of Law
- Sandy provides legal advice on employment and labour law issues, drafts policies and employment contracts and conducts legal research to help find the right solution for his clients’ needs.
- Sandy has experience in a variety of commercial and corporate transactions, assisting his clients in seeing their business dealings through to completion.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Board Member, Lacrosse Nova Scotia – 2020-present
- Bar Admission: Nova Scotia, 2018
- MBA/LL.B. (University of New Brunswick, 2017)
- BCom. (Saint Mary’s University, 2011)